Weber Kettle-Beef Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

yankee2bbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 7, 2017
Northern Arkansas-Banjo Land
Beef short ribs. Approximately 4 pounds. Townsend Brisket rub. (Made here locally in Arkansas) 10 hours cook time, 225-245 temp, using homemade ‘heat n sear’. Pecan chunks for smoke, Royal Oak for fuel. Enjoy.
5C7368A4-6EC2-41F9-A119-672D820E97F0.jpeg
59ADF5FF-B304-4810-9F1C-20BED47B853A.jpeg

5A6F3A02-566B-4E43-B19F-107CD906A3E0.jpeg

7035AFB3-75F6-4F4D-BC2E-1DC2BF47B771.jpeg

Last edited:
Great looking beef ribs Justin. I wish they were more readily available around here. Seems I can only find them during the major holiday seasons.

Point for sure
Chris

Good lookin' ribs! Like!
Thank you Ray!

Great looking beef ribs Justin. I wish they were more readily available around here. Seems I can only find them during the major holiday seasons.

Point for sure
Chris
Thank you Chris. Only place I can find these is Wal-Mart. This is the only meat I buy from there. So, I was surprised and skeptical when I first bought them, however, the end product turned out awesome!

Great looking ribs. I used to see them like that around here, but haven't for 4 or 5 years.

Like!
Thank you! Like I stated above, I find these at Wal-Mart!

Nice job great looking ribs.

Warren
Thank you Warren! Just can’t beat the Weber Kettle!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky