Weber Hot Pockets

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Weber Hot Pockets

OK Guys, I already did a Cheesesteak Hot Pockets (Step by Step):
Link Here>> Cheesesteak Hot Pockets

So Now I’ll do a Weber Hot Pocket.
A Weber is a Spin-off of the Cheesesteak, made with Mayo or Miracle Whip, instead of Sauce.
And it has Tomato, Lettuce, and Cheese, but not normally anything else, like Onions, Shrooms, Peppers (hot or Sweet), etc:
Here’s That Weber:
Webber Sammy (Best way to make)

So now I’ll show you how to make “Weber Hot Pockets”
We basically start with the same things used in a Cheesesteak Hot Pocket, but use Miracle Whip (or Mayo) instead of Sauce
So I tear up a bunch of Leaves of Lettuce, and put them in a Bowl.
Then since I didn’t have any Fresh Maters, I cut up some Canned Tomatoes, and put them in the bowl.
Note: I laid the Mater pieces on Paper Towels first, to suck up some of the extra water from the can.
Then I put the Browned Shredded Chip Steak in the bowl, and some shredded mozzarella, and tossed it around.
Then I Nuked it just a little to melt the cheese, and added a couple TBS of Miracle Whip, and tossed it again.

Then I stretched out 4 sheets of Crescent Rolls (1/2 container), on a cookie tray, and put a pile of the mix on each.
Then I stretched the other 4 sheets of Crescent Rolls over the top & sealed the edges.
Then into the Oven @ 375° for 10 to 12 minutes, once nicely browned, we can remove them.

Throw a couple Pickle Chips or Spears & you’re good to go, and maybe even some Deviled Eggs.

That’s All Folks!!

Bear

My new method of not buying lousy Winter Tomatoes at our Food Markets:
IMG_6018.jpeg

Fresh out of the Can:
IMG_6019.jpeg

Draining excess water after a quick rinse:
IMG_6020.jpeg

Onto a plate & ready for adding to the Mix:
IMG_6021.jpeg

Shredded Mozzarella and Maters (We were Out of Lettuce---Covid):
IMG_6022.jpeg

Add Heated Chip-Steak and Toss:
IMG_6023.jpeg

Then I Nuked just a little & add a couple TBS of Miracle Whip, and toss again:
IMG_6024.jpeg

I stretched out 4 sheets of Crescent Rolls (1/2 container), on a cookie tray, and put a pile of the mix on each:
IMG_6025.jpeg

Then I stretched the other 4 sheets of Crescent Rolls over the top & sealed the edges:
IMG_6026.jpeg

Bear's Supper, with Dill Pickle Spears: (After 10 to 12 minutes @ 375° & Nicely Browned)
IMG_6028.jpeg

Figured I'd open one to show You the inside:
IMG_6029.jpeg

Getting one ready for next Night:
IMG_6030.jpeg

Second Night's Supper, with Deviled Eggs & Pickle Chips:
IMG_6032.jpeg

Last edited:
Those look excellent Bear. The Cheesesteak ones you posted before have become a regular item here, 2-3 times a month. Now we gotta try the Weber version. Nice, big Like! Stay safe.

Nice . I need to dress out a webber next time . I have a whole freezer full of beef .
I wonder how those would freeze ?
Whole peeled San Marzano always on the shelf at my house .
Nice work !

Looking good Bear!! I'm digging the whole concept. Heck, the options are endless on what to put in them and different flavor profiles you could do. Great job sir!!

Robert

Those look excellent Bear. The Cheesesteak ones you posted before have become a regular item here, 2-3 times a month. Now we gotta try the Weber version. Nice, big Like! Stay safe.

Thank You Mike!!
Glad you like them!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Nice . I need to dress out a webber next time . I have a whole freezer full of beef .
I wonder how those would freeze ?
Whole peeled San Marzano always on the shelf at my house .
Nice work !

Thank You Rich!!
I would think they would freeze Fine!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

That looks delicious John, the flaky, buttery flavor of the crescent rolls would be a great touch, Like! RAY

Looking good Bear!! I'm digging the whole concept. Heck, the options are endless on what to put in them and different flavor profiles you could do. Great job sir!!

Robert

Thank You Robert!!
Yup these are Great Sammies, but depending on what you put in them, they can be like Miniature Strombolis.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

That looks delicious John, the flaky, buttery flavor of the crescent rolls would be a great touch, Like! RAY

Thank You Ray!!
I like the Meat to Bread ratio with these Rolls too.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky