Weber displays

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chopsaw

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Dec 14, 2013
OFallon Mo.
Went to Lowes to get some parts for a project . Of course I have to walk the BBQ section . They had some great markdowns , and the Weber Kettle displays were on clearance .
22" Mastertouch for $130.00 . Had the baskets , upgraded cooking rack ( removable center ) and a 2 tier warming rack . Those items alone are worth that .
Also had a one touch for $70.00
If your in the market , might be worth looking .
The Master touch is haunting me , but I don't have the need . However , I will go back before the weekend . Take another 20 off ,,, I dare ya .

I will resist! Once I get the vert offset to the patio I will be out of room! Kettle, griddle, and the offset will take care of my real estate. Now if they are running deep discounts on accessories I might have to sneak in.

Jim

.I'm going to be sure NOT to go to Lowes this week
They had a 435 gas grill sitting in that isle . I covered my eyes .

I'd grab that one touch in a second. Don't need it at all, but I'd buy it! RAY
Yup . I spent 90 bucks on 1X6 poplar and 2 full extension drawer slides .
Should have bought the 1 touch instead , I'd be 20 bucks to the good .

• Haha
Reactions: civilsmoker
Now if they are running deep discounts on accessories I might have to sneak in.
They had grill tools and such marked down . The heath Riles rubs were discounted as well .
I see a new kettle in your future Rich
I think it will fit .
20210822_113427.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky