weber 22 kettle mod . unknown hinge vs weber bail ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have the hook on my 22" and don't mind it at all. However on the 26" the slide-a-side is the only way to go. The hook would be a pain in the butt.

Chris

Reactions: chopsaw
thanks folks . i've decided on the bail . amazon says "... This is a replacement part not intended for new installations ..." but in the question section a few folks have added it to 22 inch kettles that didn't come with the lid bail . i'll go to lowes and get some pics and measurements of the bail bolt locations of their master touch on display and use them for my install .

so far i'm planning on ordering the bail , the 8835 gourmet grate and a few silicon temp probe ports so i'll have enough for my kettle and the offset side of my oklahoma joes longhorn combo .

take care , jeff

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky