Webber Chicken - Everglades Style - Deep Freeze broke 50F outside

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

zippy12

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 6, 2017
Virginia Beach, VA
The ones with toothpics are Fish and Chicken
20180110_184422.jpg

20180110_181146.jpg

20180110_184412.jpg

I had the Cactus Dust
20180110_185457.jpg

Your chicken looks fantastic!
You can't beat that Everglades seasoning.
Very nicely done!
Congrats on making the carousel!
Al

Reactions: zippy12
OK talk to me. Never heard of Everglades... Mom and Dad hung out around Jacksonville and said each place had a similar seasoning and loved it. Kinda like lemon pepper but not. Could this be it? The regular ES looks pretty good too.

OK talk to me. Never heard of Everglades... Mom and Dad hung out around Jacksonville and said each place had a similar seasoning and loved it. Kinda like lemon pepper but not. Could this be it? The regular ES looks pretty good too.

Not a lemon pepper taste. Try
Badia Lemon Pepper
And the Everglades Seasoning has MSG so I hope you like major salt taste...

Man them look good. Yeah it was great when that warm temp during the week for us here in Michigan to. Wish I could have been outside on my grill but work had to be done. They would have known what I was doing if I would have called off.

We have another week of single-digit temps, dammit. I'm itching to grill something but I don't want to hang out in the cold.

I've had Everglades seasoning back around 1992 or so; I remember the label but nit the flavor. I suppose it's available online.

We have another week of single-digit temps, dammit. I'm itching to grill something but I don't want to hang out in the cold.

I've had Everglades seasoning back around 1992 or so; I remember the label but nit the flavor. I suppose it's available online.

Its really expansive from amazon ... 4.00 each from publix...

Lucky me Virginia Beach is getting a Publix.

Maybe someone can ship some to you from FL

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky