Web Site Problem

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
OK, I will offer this. I have a friend that types in all caps. He has poor vision and find it easier to read. I am assuming this might be Mike's problem. Now, if you are using Internet Explorer do this. Go to your tool bar and under VIEW, select TEXT SIZE. Here you can change it to something larger you can see better.
Also, to help with your typing, several of you post had Caps for each word, that has to have taken alot of time to type. Just Cap the first word at the start of your sentence and any proper names after and its bound to speed you up some. My dad was a two finger typist and he actually was pretty fast. Lots of practice though. And lastly, pick up Mavis Beacon teaches Typing. Very good software program and cheap too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky