Weather, Mother Nature, and Real Life

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
1673898484784.png
From a post of mine a few years ago. Was the beginning of the April blizzard I believein 2018. Got over 15 inches of snow so I figured might as well smoke something instead of being inside doing something productive. I have also smoked in -40 temps with windchills closer to -65.

Reactions: Brokenhandle
indaswamp indaswamp got me thinking about this Jambalaya Festival. Not that bad of a drive from Southaven, MS.....HMMMM!!!!
All the jambalaya that is cooked during the contests is sold to the public during the festival. It is a fundraiser event for the Jambalaya Association. This pays for the contset the following year and the rest is for charitable cooks like natural disasters and such.

The most consistent pots are when the champ of champions compete...so if you come, make sure it is that day if you want a sample of a good jambalaya.

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky