Weather Break Turkey Breast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Colin1230

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 18, 2021
Merriam, KS
We got a break in the weather, all the way up to 39*f. Rockin' out on the patio.
1000000728.jpg

Had a turkey breast thawed so on it went while I did some shoveling, had 6" +/- yesterday.
Nothing fancy at all, just coated with evoo and seasoned with Jeff's. Started out at 200*f, about an hour in.
1000000727.jpg

Looks pretty good so far.

Bumped it up to 350, shouldn't be long.

Nice . I have a whole chicken thawed , but with the single digits rolling in I'm thinking D.O. in the house .
I see you got the front shelf . Nice add for the EX4 .

It's done.
Welp, not sure what happened to my finish pic. I swear, I took one. Beer, bourbon and cigars are my excuse. But, anyway it wasn't for supper tonight. The wife had a pot of chilli on the stove (not the best but I eat it). So this will be for sammich and a casserole the wife has planned. Anyway, it was a wonderful day! Loved being outside. Next storm system coming in tomorrow afternoon. Another 4" and single digit temps.

P.S. Damn glad I don't have Chiefs tickets!!!

Reactions: chopsaw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky