We met the neighbors on day one and they kept coming over…

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Fantastic, Looks like a great place and neighbour's
Mona would be all over that.
We have the odd one come through here and eat my flowers. Mona saw it so started putting out apples for it . I try to show away and she tries to bring them back. lol

David

Wow, it sounds like a gorgeous place to live. Talk about peace and serenity. In looking at the very first picture, it indeed looked to be at a pretty high elevation, you gonna be able to get home in the dead of winter?
we are at 8100 ft. could be snowed in a few times I suspect. the neighbors say "you have to be self sufficient or have a lot of patience. the driveway is steep AF and has a hairpin turn that the truck cant make... Bring on the fun!

• Wow
Reactions: JLeonard
"Oh crap Ethel!!! He's got a meat smoker. Definite red flag!"
Jim
You'd think, but we have a herd of about 14 deer that never leave our small cul-de-sac. They've been known to gather around and watch when I'm out on the deck tending my smoker.

I've been known to shout "This could be venison--you don't know!" but it never seems to dissuade them.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky