WE CHEATED & USED THE OVEN

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That is a good idea for a cheesy edge. I was scrolling through the photos and initially mistook the mozz-balls for cloves of garlic. :emoji_astonished:

I love it! Nothing cheating about oven🤣 Mozzarella edge is next level, never thought of doing that. Pizza looks so so good!

I agree, nothing wrong with oven baked. Very good idea with the cheese edge :emoji_wink:

Really like the rolled up cheese in the dough.

Great job rolling out a nice round dough.

Great looking pizza Al.

Nice big cutting board.

Hey, Al... You made me hungry in spite I had lunch already... Really nice and appetizing looking pie!

Thanks Guys!
It’s crazy how a simple meal can be so good!!
Al

Al that is a fantastic looking pizza. No sin using the oven either. Happens to all of us that for various reasons outdoor cooking just isn't in the cards. I get that lazy notion quite often and it's stove top or oven. Recently it's been wind and severe drought that has had me cooking indoors but laziness comes into play at times also :emoji_wink: Very well done sir.

Robert

Reactions: SmokinAl
Al that is a fantastic looking pizza. No sin using the oven either. Happens to all of us that for various reasons outdoor cooking just isn't in the cards. I get that lazy notion quite often and it's stove top or oven. Recently it's been wind and severe drought that has had me cooking indoors but laziness comes into play at times also :emoji_wink: Very well done sir.

Robert
Exactly!!
You guys can be thankful you aren't having to do everything indoors, all the time, for health reasons. And then get criticized for doing so.
I don't know anyone who would rather cook indoors!

Bear

Pizza looks great to me Al. I did the same thing on my Stromboli throw-down entry a while back. It was really good. Nice Job

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: SmokinAl

Robert

Nice job Al and Judy! Looks real tasty, definitely my kind of pie there!

Oh man that dough/crust looks perfect! Thanks for sharing

Pizza looks great to me Al. I did the same thing on my Stromboli throw-down entry a while back. It was really good. Nice Job

Point for sure
Chris

You sure put out some nice pies Al.

Thanks guys!
I guess we all love pizza!!
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky