Watched threads

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wild west

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Apr 25, 2016
Saskatoon Saskatchewan
Good morning. Since the latest changes I can't find where to access my watched threads. I'm looking for some threads I had saved with recipes posted that I'm wanting to try. All help is appreciated

I don't know how to do it. If I want to save it for later I bookmark to my browser.

Press the middle one to bookmark.
1635094837432.png
Than press the right one on top to go to bookmarks
1635094881491.png

I don't book mark them. When you open a thread someone started above the thread you can choose to watch the thread if you want to then in the menu you can select to go to watched threads or go to threads that you have posted in. I can't find that in the menu anymore. I tried looking in book marks but I have nothing there. I hope I explained that properly

Not exactly sure how to get it here but...
Screenshot_20211024-124046_Chrome.jpg

That's a screenshot of post number 38. It's in the home page changes thread. And click on the link it does bring you to watched threads. Hope that helps!

Ryan

Reactions: tallbm
That's a good question! I've been looking around and haven't found it anywhere else.
Maybe pc farmer pc farmer can answer that, I see he's online. Or Brian, bmudd14474 bmudd14474 . Or like chopsaw said... go back and bookmark them then they are easily found

Ryan

If you responded to those threads you can hit the little gear like thing on top right and choose your content that will show the threads you responded to, not sure if this will help you

Now that you mention it... We did lose the choices in the Forums drop down menu for threads you started.. threads with your post.. etc. and can't find those choices anywhere... that kinda sucks.. I always referred to those ...

Now that you mention it... We did lose the choices in the Forums drop down menu for threads you started.. threads with your post.. etc. and can't find those choices anywhere... that kinda sucks.. I always referred to those ...
You can still find your own threads and threads you replied on here
Screenshot_20211024_134012.png

I just made a thread about this in bugs and glitches as well. I liked going to menu and selecting watched forums. My 10 or so popped up and i would select food safety forum and copy the link for the pinned threads to share. I want to get alerts for anything happening in my watched forums without selecting watch or unwatch thread. With my 10 watched forums I got alerts for any activity someone posts (new msgs, new threads .......)

Is there a way to just see new threads? I keep clicking on old threads thinking they are new and realize they are old. Could they at least put the thread date beside the thread or something.

***edit. I guess if I hold my phone sideways I can see the thread date.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky