Watched this smoked bologna video and can't stop drooling!! Where can I find the recipe?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

FlyFishinX2

Original poster
Jun 26, 2019
Hershey,PA
I came across this video on YouTube from Ubons BBQ and I can't stop drooling. Are there any recipes floating around to duplicate what they're doing here:

Reactions: kruizer
FFishing
Man this is one you may be overthinking. Look in you spice cabinet or store bought "Toni C" and throw it to. I rub with mustard then start on the seasonings. Sometimes for work I'll lay the heat for those guys; chilie powder cayenne etc. For home its usually just cajun or jerk in small quantities, added to the tried onion, garlic, light salt and pepper. Dont think you can really go wrong. Just season like you would a rack or butt and adjust if you want to.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky