Was the forum "look" changed???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I like to have the choice, and I prefer the dark mode. But this pesky little reminder keeps hanging around and reminding, which is kind of annoying. Yes, I have subscribed multiple times and am receiving Jeff's newsletters. Any thoughts?

View attachment 657293
Cody, the forum is not attached to the software that sends out the emails so it has no way of knowing who is subscribed or not subscribed.

On desktop that panel simply resides on the right sidebar out of the way, but on mobile, the software moves the sidebar to the bottom of the page.

In essence, it shows for everyone and we get thousands of visitors every day and this gives them an opportunity to subscribe.

I appreciate you already being a subscriber.🙏

So sorry… I had to make a few changes and reset the default theme.

For some reason that causes the theme to change to default for everyone… seems pretty counterintuitive to me.

If you have any trouble setting that back to the way you like it, let me know, and I’ll be happy to help in anyway that I can.

It's cool...I got it changed back.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky