Wanted Offset (hopefully) in Northern CA?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SC Grillmore

Original poster
May 22, 2022
Hi all,
I know it’s a long-shot but thought I’d give this a try! Is there any chance you’d want to sell a pre-loved offset with a cooking chamber of ~ 45 inches or more to someone thrilled to be getting more into bbq … up near San Francisco?
Would love to run into a Lang, Horizon, Lonestar Grillz, Yoder, or Old Country. I’m happy to drive a few hundred miles or investigate shipping for the right rig!

Thank you in advance for any advice or response.,
S SC Grillmore

Reactions: JLeonard
Might have already done this....But check Facebook marketplace and the like. Sometimes you can find good deals there.
Jim

Might have already done this....But check Facebook marketplace and the like. Sometimes you can find good deals there.
Ji

Thanks JLeonard JLeonard - I’ve been checking Marketplace, NextDoor, and Craigslist pretty routinely but unfortunately no luck beyond some modified COS’ just yet. Thanks for responding!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky