Walmart - 36" Blackstone with hardtop $279

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

clifish

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 25, 2019
Long Island, NY
Walmart has the 36" Blackstone with hardtop $279, saw it in the store and online, I am surprised at the beginning of the season.

1677720948156.png

That looks identical to the one I got at TS about a year ago, same metal storage cover lid, paper towel holder, magnetic strips and hooks for holding things. Great price also. It would not be too hard to lift off the top and fold up the underside to move if you needed to if you save the box. I use mine frequently and really love it.

Sigh stop trying to get me to spend money lol. I wonder how much you think those weigh? I wouldn't mind adding that to my patio but I live upstairs. Shoulda seen me trying to get my 560 up them stairs lol

Reactions: JLeonard
Sigh stop trying to get me to spend money lol. I wonder how much you think those weigh? I wouldn't mind adding that to my patio but I live upstairs. Shoulda seen me trying to get my 560 up them stairs lol
you will never get it upstairs assembled. I have this on my upper deck in PA. Open the box and move it in sections. Then assemble, the heavy part is the griddle top but nothing that one person can't move.

Weren't you talking about a new grill Cliff? lol
Yes, but that is a 22" used kettle for under $50. I can't seem to coodinate a time to meet the guy. Maybe Sunday when I get back from PA. Thinking this might be a place to try and use the Inkbird controller we both have?

Yes, but that is a 22" used kettle for under $50. I can't seem to coodinate a time to meet the guy. Maybe Sunday when I get back from PA. Thinking this might be a place to try and use the Inkbird controller we both have?
I'm thinking it could work. I bought a Masterbuilt bullet to try it on. Just haven't gotten around to start it yet.

Like in the old cartoons. You got two characters on your shoulders, one an angel the other a devil. Guess which one we are.

Jim
I have a devil on both sides........Its cut down a lot on decision making time and led to some great times and stories, but those are probably the only pros about it..........

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
$hit. The enablers strike again. The force just got weaker at my house. Thanks man!
Yeah, those enablers get me too. I had to go to Walmart yesterday for bird seed/food, and right where the seed used to be, was now BBQ's and equipment, plus the Blackstone griddles. Key-Rapp. The little Adventure 22" griddle would be just right for what I want. They're not being in stock at my store was all that saved me, but I'm still thinking on it. Now all I need is Steve H Steve H to tell me how wonderful it is, and I'm (most likely) lost.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky