Walmart - 36" Blackstone with hardtop $279

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Now. Why would I do that? Evil snicker .......:emoji_imp:
Umm, I dunno, why would you. To be helpful? And I would bet dollars to donuts that I order one before the day is ended. Is connecting up to a propane bottle or tank easy enough for an old person like me to figure out? I am mechanically challenged.....

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H
Umm, I dunno, why would you. To be helpful? And I would bet dollars to donuts that I order one before the day is ended. Is connecting up to a propane bottle or tank easy enough for an old person like me to figure out? I am mechanically challenged.....
Always here to help out. Both skill set and money spending aspects. I have the bulk tank hose for my 22" very easy to hook up. Like that old commercial. So easy. A caveman can do it!

Reactions: halleoneagain
Just grab the 36" and be done with it!.....You know you will end up there anyway....lol

Reactions: Buckeyedude
Yeah, those enablers get me too. I had to go to Walmart yesterday for bird seed/food, and right where the seed used to be, was now BBQ's and equipment, plus the Blackstone griddles. Key-Rapp. The little Adventure 22" griddle would be just right for what I want. They're not being in stock at my store was all that saved me, but I'm still thinking on it. Now all I need is Steve H Steve H to tell me how wonderful it is, and I'm (most likely) lost.
If you have any other Walmarts local you can check the others to see if they might have one doesn’t always show online I ran into 4 of them
F1CC8CFD-B6F8-419B-8532-DC8CAC6E9EE3.jpeg
32FBE03F-FB64-4DC3-AA1C-3DEFA42944DD.jpeg
BAE487D8-87AD-4DC4-854A-AF7B66362592.jpeg

If you have any other Walmarts local you can check the others to see if they might have one doesn’t always show online I ran into 4 of themView attachment 659845View attachment 659844View attachment 659843
My small town only has one Wal-mart and the next town over is about 60 miles away, and they don't have them either. You got that one for seventy-five bucks? I'd have been all over it at that price! I'm still waffling on whether to buy one or not. Want, but don't need, you know how it goes.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky