Vote to name my smoker build.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

What’s the best name for my smoker?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

irvin78787884

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jan 17, 2023
Unionville PA
Idk how to make a poll so hopefully I do it right. I let my kids and girlfriend pic from the thread I posted to name my smoker. Here what they chose. Vote on the one u like which ever has the most votes wins. I hope we get a lot of participation on this cause the build is getting close and I need to incorporate the name plate with the counter weight. I can move further on it till this is done. Incase we get new people that hasn’t seen it here’s my build. Thanks to all that’s has helped me along the way and votes on this.

Attachments

• IMG_4208.jpeg
    IMG_4208.jpeg
    241.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_4161.jpeg
    IMG_4161.jpeg
    262 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4183.jpeg
    IMG_4183.jpeg
    183.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4063.jpeg
    IMG_4063.jpeg
    239 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3999.jpeg
    IMG_3999.jpeg
    162.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
HiJack73 suggested the beefy buttmaster 9000 which my kids wanted but it’s not gonna fit in the space I want to put the name plate. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky