Vevor sausage stuffer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dabutcher

Smoke Blower
Original poster
May 31, 2021
I bought a used vevor 12L electric sausage stuffer and I wanted to see if anybody has one . If so I need a piston gasket and was hoping to find a supplier . Vevor is pretty much useless for support . I think this stuffer is branded a bunch of different names. The inside of the tank measures 8 1/2 inches . Thankyou, have a great holiday weekend

Heres a cople of pics

Attachments

• 20220902_173153.jpg
    20220902_173153.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 20220902_173038.jpg
    20220902_173038.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 22
There's a "smokehouse chef" plunger seal listed on Amazon. Don't know if that's the same part?? Says its for 8 1/2 tanks. $17.99 + $3 shipping. I don't know how to put a link for it in. There may be others if you do a search.

There's a "smokehouse chef" plunger seal listed on Amazon. Don't know if that's the same part?? Says its for 8 1/2 tanks. $17.99 + $3 shipping. I don't know how to put a link for it in. There may be others if you do a search.
I did see this , I wasnt sure if it would work , it looks like it might ,

With the $3 shipping and not Prime shipping, look into how the seller does returns. Could be a " restock" fee or something else??

If you know the dimensions, you can try McMaster-Carr, or restaurant equipment supplier.

RG

Another reason to buy LEM

However why dont you check out Allied Kenco sales for parts or they may have another option.

GL

I have to agree with you . I do have a LEM 5# stuffer . I bought this vevor for 50 dollars and was just hoping to get it going . Figured it was worth 50. I dont like to bad mouth any company but vevor customer service is not the greatest . If I had paid 375 dollars and after the 1 year warranty support stopped I would be pissed big time .

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky