Very FRESH grilled Salmon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cmayna

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 23, 2012
SF Bay Area, CA
The wife brought in a very nice 21-1/2# King Salmon on Friday, right outside the Golden Gate bridge. We let it sit on ice overnight and processed it yesterday. Geez, so what should we have for dinner honey?

Here's she is in action. Sorry about the finger on lens.
4apunusy.jpg

Somewhere there in the middle, she's holding it in a group shot for the boat's Facebook post.
qa5yvuja.jpg

Salmon being prepared for a cedar wrapped Mediterranean BBQ
ry5ysu2u.jpg

Each piece being covered with a mix of kalamata olives, thyme, garlic & olive oil
u8etada8.jpg

8ydyduse.jpg

eraquhy3.jpg

Besides the above Salmon dish, we had leftover Salmon belly pieces and a couple odd shaped pieces from the processing, so I had them soaking in a bag full of Olive oil, smoked pepper, garlic, lemon juice and a teriyaki sauce. Of course we always make room for Asparagus.
uvavyhug.jpg

a3ujusyr.jpg

turemy4a.jpg

Belch!
yrujypa3.jpg

Last edited:
Looks fantastic Craig! Save any for salmon spam????
Case,

LOL,  I've been so busy processing the wife's fish, I've forgotten about the Spam recipe.  Yes, I have lots of fish for that dish.  Maybe this next weekend while I'm making more Jerky.

Here's a better picture of the wife holding last nights dinner
ga5asu5u.jpg

Cmayna,
I don't think you can keep up cooking the fish your wife catches. I would love to lend a hand. Send some my way.

Nice looking fish, great meals.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky