Very Fortunate!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
So awesome! Great to see such powerful memories and can’t wait to see what you do! Raising them right!

Jed, thank you my friend… was such a great experience with the boys! Appreciate the like and kind words!

Justin, Awesome hunt, nothing better than seeing your son have a successful hunt ! Steaks ,burger, sausage, snack sticks ,jerky ,biltong and many other goodies made from elk !

Thanks CM, was a great and memorable experience! He has plans for some tasty treats… Thanks for dropping a line and the like buddy!

Reactions: crazymoon
Gary, thank you my friend… these boys love to get out and hunt/fish! Appreciate the kind words and like! Now Caribou is one thing I’ve never had… but would love to try someday!
Barren Ground is the best. Woodland Caribou is a lot gamier and can vary with what they're eating.
Gary

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
Barren Ground is the best. Woodland Caribou is a lot gamier and can vary with what they're eating.
Gary

So, that is interesting… the different tastes! Man, I’d love to try some Caribou…

I guess kinda like here… we have Mule deer and Whitetail deer…

Mule are kinda labeled as a “sage” taste due to mostly desert dwellers! We generally get ours off the grain fields though!

Whitetail are mostly in the grain fields, etc… so gain more interest due to that! They do not dwell on the desert at all!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky