Vertical smoker with a rotisserie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ceasarasmokus

Fire Starter
Original poster
Oct 7, 2016
Grove Oklahoma
I have recently purchased a Dyna Glow 43" vertical gas smoker. I want to retro fit a rotisserie and Rib-o-lator into it. Funny thing is...I don't see anyone putting rotisseries into vertical smokers. Is there a reason? I put one in my old Smoky Mountain smoker and it was amazing. Looking for some elaboration on the omission of this mod to a smoker. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Thats perfect. It appears that I will be able to put the rib-o-lator in the dyna glow.its JUST deep enough for the 13 inch diameter I need for the carousel.

You just need two holes & you can add a rotisserie to anything (of course a slot helps though), my 130 gallon air tank (a new build I just finished for myself, first pic-post) has a 3/4" spit that's 80" long, for four 25 lb. turkeys. I added infrared burners for crisp skin & a 50" pipe burner to finish her off!!!
FirstTurkey-02.JPG
FirstTurkey-09.JPG
FirstTurkey-14.JPG
FirstTurkey-21.JPG
FirstTurkey-18.JPG
FirstTurkey-19.JPG

Reactions: Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky