Venison/Beef Hamburgers with Cajun Fried Cream Cheese and blueberry BBQ sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

indaswamp

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
Apr 27, 2017
South Louisiana-Yes, it is HOT
Dinner @ the firehouse tonight. Breaking in the new Weber pellet grill. The Cajun fried cream cheese was an interesting addition to the burger. One of the guys on shift made them.
IMG_20210121_180834.jpg

IMG_20210121_181041.jpg

IMG_20210121_181520.jpg

Last edited:
Thats an awesome burger! Glad to see you guys are getting some good meals on that new toy! Ive never seen fried cream cheese before but I'm gonna have to look into doing that .

Great meal.
Do you only eat this well at the station? Meal time at home must have some cooking?
Fried cream cheese isn't much different than fried cheese turds, uh curds. If you can bread it, you can fry it.

Thats an awesome burger! Glad to see you guys are getting some good meals on that new toy! Ive never seen fried cream cheese before but I'm gonna have to look into doing that .
Thanks Sowsage!
I agree, never seen fried cream cheese. Burgers look good!!
Thanks Yankee! I had never seen fried cream cheese until tonight as well. It was good.

Great meal.
Do you only eat this well at the station? Meal time at home must have some cooking?
Fried cream cheese isn't much different than fried cheese turds, uh curds. If you can bread it, you can fry it.
No FA, I eat good most meals. But I'm a single guy with a bachelor pad so I don't cook big meals at home often. It is just as easy to cook for 6 as it is 1 so that's the reason for all the cooking at the firehouse when my cousin is on shift.

No FA, I eat good most meals. But I'm a single guy with a bachelor pad so I don't cook big meals at home often. It is just as easy to cook for 6 as it is 1 so that's the reason for all the cooking at the firehouse when my cousin is on shift.
My wife and I don't have big meals since the critters left the nest.
My (fireman) son is 200 miles away or else I would volunteer to treat his shift.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky