• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Venison/Beef Hamburgers with Cajun Fried Cream Cheese and blueberry BBQ sauce

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 18, 2017
Thats an awesome burger! Glad to see you guys are getting some good meals on that new toy! Ive never seen fried cream cheese before but I'm gonna have to look into doing that .

yankee2bbq

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined May 7, 2017
I agree, never seen fried cream cheese. Burgers look good!!

Fueling Around

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 10, 2018
Great meal.
Do you only eat this well at the station? Meal time at home must have some cooking?
Fried cream cheese isn't much different than fried cheese turds, uh curds. If you can bread it, you can fry it.

indaswamp

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 27, 2017
Thats an awesome burger! Glad to see you guys are getting some good meals on that new toy! Ive never seen fried cream cheese before but I'm gonna have to look into doing that .
Thanks Sowsage!
I agree, never seen fried cream cheese. Burgers look good!!
Thanks Yankee! I had never seen fried cream cheese until tonight as well. It was good.

Great meal.
Do you only eat this well at the station? Meal time at home must have some cooking?
Fried cream cheese isn't much different than fried cheese turds, uh curds. If you can bread it, you can fry it.
No FA, I eat good most meals. But I'm a single guy with a bachelor pad so I don't cook big meals at home often. It is just as easy to cook for 6 as it is 1 so that's the reason for all the cooking at the firehouse when my cousin is on shift.

BrianGSDTexoma

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
Those look great. Wonder what temp he used and how long?

Fueling Around

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 10, 2018
No FA, I eat good most meals. But I'm a single guy with a bachelor pad so I don't cook big meals at home often. It is just as easy to cook for 6 as it is 1 so that's the reason for all the cooking at the firehouse when my cousin is on shift.
My wife and I don't have big meals since the critters left the nest.
My (fireman) son is 200 miles away or else I would volunteer to treat his shift.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.