Vanilla/Browned Butter Cashews

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mneeley490

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 23, 2011
Everett, WA
I was in Bourbon country, Kentucky a few weeks ago, and had these at the Bar at Willet. Sooo gooood!!
I will probably try to reverse-engineer them, but if anyone already has a recipe, that would be great.

Reactions: bauchjw
Dang! I wish I did! Can’t wait to see how to do that. Earlier pecan made me start to think of Christmas gifts this year!

Earlier pecan made me start to think of Christmas gifts this year!

As we get closer to the holidays and SMF announces the annual gift exchange (I'm guessing they will do it again this year), reach out to me. I bet we can figure something out :emoji_wink: I absolutely love getting involved in these.

Robert

This is the only pic I have of them. My buddy was trying to get his share before I did.
I'm guessing these were just pan toasted in a little brown butter with a dash of vanilla, then lightly salted. The vanilla was very subtle, but there.
(BTW, he's having a Willet Old Fashioned, mine is a Whiskey Sour.)

1634311045466.png

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky