Sponsored Vacuum Sealers Unlimited

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have a question.
Is it a thing to double bag with vacuum sealed bags?
Yes, only once. I bagged something and the seal kept failing. I can't recall what it was, but think I rebagged 3 times and seal failed within 5 min. Set up 2 bags, sealed then into a second bag. No leak. Ithink it may have been for SV too, but just can't remember.
Hello,

People typically don't double bag vacuum pouches. If you're doing something really sharp or boney, we sell boxes of boneguard for around $10 on the site.

Thank you,
Lisa
Wish I would have noticed this on my last order. Will need to add future orders.

Reactions: Will Squared
Also, check to insure that the heat strip on the sealing bar is not wrinkled. Also, if the product is rather juicy the vac can suck juice/blood into the seal area. A rolled up paper towel half way between meat and seal should absorb the juice. You can also freeze the meat/fish first then seal.

Hello everybody,

Our weather is warming up and we’ve been spending more time outside. I hope that you have all been outside smoking ribs, pulled pork, etc.!

Thank you so much for your business! This group is my favorite online forum, because of the great members.

I have your new discount code for you. We have great savings on our website for you to check out:

Most of our chamber bags in 3MIL and 4MIL ship for free. Stock up and save with our low prices! Click here for more information:

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

I have NEW chamber sealers on the website, both of which have a 12” wide seal bar. Check out the NEW VP220 and the VP230:

Here is your discount code for March:

15% OFF ALL ULTRA Bags & Rolls

for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's or VacMaster Home Suction Sealers
(any sealer that uses textured bags/rolls)

Just enter SM320 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Our ULTRA bags are thicker and more puncture resistant than the brand name bags. I construct them the way I want them, so I use a thicker material.

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines. Click here for more information:

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines. These look great with your smoked salmon, sausages, and bacon. Click here for more information::

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

We proudly feature VacMaster all-stainless steel home suction sealers. We have two models and one of them has a huge 16" long seal bar. Click here for more information:

VACMASTER COUNTERTOP VACUUM SEALERS

We also carry MYLAR BAGS, and other emergency preparedness supplies! Please click here for more information:

MYLAR BAGS/EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS SUPPLIES

Check out our full line of chamber vacuum machines and supplies!

Take care, and thanks for your business!

Lisa

Hello everybody,

I hope that you are all safe and healthy. This is a very strange time, and I hope that we can all get together with our friends and family over some BBQ soon.

Thank you so much for your business! This group is my favorite online forum, because of the great members.

I have your new discount code for you. We have great savings on our website for you to check out:

Most of our chamber bags in 3MIL and 4MIL ship for free. Stock up and save with our low prices! Click here for more information:

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

I have NEW chamber sealers on the website, both of which have a 12” wide seal bar. Check out the NEW VP220 and the VP230:

We now carry textured MYLAR bags and rolls that will work in your suction vacuum sealer. If you prep or are interested in very long term food preservation, be sure to check them out!

TEXTURED MYLAR BAGS/ROLLS FOR SUCTION VACUUM SEALERS

Here is your discount code for April:

for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's or VacMaster Home Suction Sealers (or any sealer that uses textured bags/rolls)

Just enter SM420 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Our ULTRA bags are thicker and more puncture resistant than the brand name bags. I construct them the way I want them, so I use a thicker material.

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines. Click here for more information:

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines. These look great with your smoked salmon, sausages, and bacon. Click here for more information::

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

We proudly feature VacMaster all-stainless steel home suction sealers. We have two models and one of them has a huge 16" long seal bar. Click here for more information:

We also carry MYLAR BAGS, and other emergency preparedness supplies! Please click here for more information:

Lisa

Hello everybody,

I hope that you are all well. These are very strange times, indeed!

I have your new discount code for you. We have great savings on our website for you to check out:[/SIZE}

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

We now carry textured MYLAR bags and rolls that will work in your suction vacuum sealer. If you prep or are interested in very long term food preservation, be sure to check them out!

Here is your discount code for June:

for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's or VacMaster Home Suction Sealers (or any sealer that uses textured bags/rolls)

Just enter SM620 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

VacMaster is redesigning their home vacuum sealing machines. We expect to see them at the end of the month.

Lisa[/B]

Hi! I was looking at your site and was wondering if you have zipper bags that will work with a Foodsaver? I saw your Ultra bags, but I didn't see any with the zipper.

Also, is there a new coupon? 620 says it is expired

Thanks!

Hi! I was looking at your site and was wondering if you have zipper bags that will work with a Foodsaver? I saw your Ultra bags, but I didn't see any with the zipper.

Also, is there a new coupon? 620 says it is expired

Thanks!

Hello,

The SM620 code is working again. I extended the expiration date.

These zipper bags do not work with the hand held sealers, but they work with any countertop suction sealer.

Textured Zipper bags

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Lisa

Reactions: jbchurchill
Hello everybody,

I hope that you are doing well and that you’re enjoying the warm summer weather.

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Here is your discount code for August:

Just enter SM820 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

I hope that you are doing well and that you’re enjoying the warm summer weather. I am personally looking forward to cooler days and nights. The autumn is my favorite time of year!

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Here is your discount code for September:

Just enter SM920 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

I can't believe it's November already! We finally have cooler nights in our forecast and the leaves are starting to change in the mountains of California.

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Here is your discount code for November:

Just enter SM1120 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Reactions: old bones
Hello everybody,

I can't believe it's December already! The holidays are almost here and hunting season is in full swing. I hope that you are all having a wonderful holiday season..

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Just enter SM1220 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

I can't believe it's December already! The holidays are almost here and hunting season is in full swing. I hope that you are all having a wonderful holiday season..

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Just enter SM1220 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

The first month of the new year is almost over. I can’t believe that a month has passed since Christmas! I hope that you are well and that these uncertain times pass soon, so the world can get back to normal!

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

For all of you commercial smokers, we now carry DOUBLE chamber sealers. Check out the NEW VP400, VP600, and the VP800:

[/B]

Here is your discount code for January and February:

Just enter SM0221 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines. SMOKING MEAT members save 15%!

[URL='https://vacuumsealersunlimited.com/product-category/bags-rolls-canisters-for-foodsaver-weston-vacmaster/ultra-bags-rolls-for-foodsaver-vacmaster-weston-etc/']ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines. These look great with your smoked salmon, sausages, and bacon. SMOKING MEAT members save 15%! :

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Wow I just saw this for the first time. Wish you'd post these deals in individual threads so the entire forum can see them. The only people seeing this are people "already watching" this thread. Just a heads up to ya. You'd reach many more people that way!

Reactions: SmokinEdge
Wow I just saw this for the first time. Wish you'd post these deals in individual threads so the entire forum can see them. The only people seeing this are people "already watching" this thread. Just a heads up to ya. You'd reach many more people that way!
Very astute observation Jake! Totally agree.

There are 4 threads already in existence. I doubt folks looking for information on vacuum sealers can miss them.

There are 4 threads already in existence. I doubt folks looking for information on vacuum sealers can miss them.
Right I understand how the search function works. I'm simply stating that this thread was created in 2019. Most of the replies were Lisa and not many forum members. If she posted a new thread monthly to showcase her deals and stuff it would show up as a new thread and likely get alot more attention. I'd be willing to bet lots of new people don't even know they SHOULD search for this. Anyways was just trying to help out and hopefully generate more/new business for lisa

Understood. And I was incorrect; there are only 3 threads started by Lisa. The other was a very well written review by supercenterchef.

Reactions: TNJAKE
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky