• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Sponsored Vacuum Sealers Unlimited

S-met

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jul 1, 2019
I have a question.
Is it a thing to double bag with vacuum sealed bags?
Yes, only once. I bagged something and the seal kept failing. I can't recall what it was, but think I rebagged 3 times and seal failed within 5 min. Set up 2 bags, sealed then into a second bag. No leak. Ithink it may have been for SV too, but just can't remember.
Hello,

People typically don't double bag vacuum pouches. If you're doing something really sharp or boney, we sell boxes of boneguard for around $10 on the site.

Thank you,
Lisa
Wish I would have noticed this on my last order. Will need to add future orders.

old sarge

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 26, 2012
Also, check to insure that the heat strip on the sealing bar is not wrinkled. Also, if the product is rather juicy the vac can suck juice/blood into the seal area. A rolled up paper towel half way between meat and seal should absorb the juice. You can also freeze the meat/fish first then seal.

lisa b

Smoking Fanatic
Sponsor
Joined Sep 3, 2011
Thank you Lisa.
Not thinking of bones.
I was thinking in terms of longevity.
Maybe it would be an unnecessary redundancy.
Hello,

I think it would be redundant. If you get a good vacuum, you can keep meat in your freezer without freezer burn for more than two years. I've done that! :-)

Thank you,
Lisa

lisa b

Smoking Fanatic
Sponsor
Joined Sep 3, 2011
Hello everybody,

Our weather is warming up and we’ve been spending more time outside. I hope that you have all been outside smoking ribs, pulled pork, etc.!

Thank you so much for your business! This group is my favorite online forum, because of the great members.

I have your new discount code for you. We have great savings on our website for you to check out:

Most of our chamber bags in 3MIL and 4MIL ship for free. Stock up and save with our low prices! Click here for more information:

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

I have NEW chamber sealers on the website, both of which have a 12” wide seal bar. Check out the NEW VP220 and the VP230:

Here is your discount code for March:

15% OFF ALL ULTRA Bags & Rolls

for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's or VacMaster Home Suction Sealers
(any sealer that uses textured bags/rolls)

Just enter SM320 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Our ULTRA bags are thicker and more puncture resistant than the brand name bags. I construct them the way I want them, so I use a thicker material.

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines. Click here for more information:

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines. These look great with your smoked salmon, sausages, and bacon. Click here for more information::

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

We proudly feature VacMaster all-stainless steel home suction sealers. We have two models and one of them has a huge 16" long seal bar. Click here for more information:

VACMASTER COUNTERTOP VACUUM SEALERS

We also carry MYLAR BAGS, and other emergency preparedness supplies! Please click here for more information:

MYLAR BAGS/EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS SUPPLIES

Check out our full line of chamber vacuum machines and supplies!

Take care, and thanks for your business!

Lisa

lisa b

Smoking Fanatic
Sponsor
Joined Sep 3, 2011
Hello everybody,

I hope that you are all safe and healthy. This is a very strange time, and I hope that we can all get together with our friends and family over some BBQ soon.

Thank you so much for your business! This group is my favorite online forum, because of the great members.

I have your new discount code for you. We have great savings on our website for you to check out:

Most of our chamber bags in 3MIL and 4MIL ship for free. Stock up and save with our low prices! Click here for more information:

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

I have NEW chamber sealers on the website, both of which have a 12” wide seal bar. Check out the NEW VP220 and the VP230:

We now carry textured MYLAR bags and rolls that will work in your suction vacuum sealer. If you prep or are interested in very long term food preservation, be sure to check them out!

TEXTURED MYLAR BAGS/ROLLS FOR SUCTION VACUUM SEALERS

Here is your discount code for April:

for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's or VacMaster Home Suction Sealers (or any sealer that uses textured bags/rolls)

Just enter SM420 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Our ULTRA bags are thicker and more puncture resistant than the brand name bags. I construct them the way I want them, so I use a thicker material.

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines. Click here for more information:

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines. These look great with your smoked salmon, sausages, and bacon. Click here for more information::

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

We proudly feature VacMaster all-stainless steel home suction sealers. We have two models and one of them has a huge 16" long seal bar. Click here for more information:

We also carry MYLAR BAGS, and other emergency preparedness supplies! Please click here for more information:

Lisa

pushok2018

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 12, 2017
If you get a good vacuum, you can keep meat in your freezer without freezer burn for more than two years
I just found piece of pastrami which was lost in my fridge I vac sealed in January 2018 - looks and tastes great.

lisa b

Smoking Fanatic
Sponsor
Joined Sep 3, 2011
Hello everybody,

I hope that you are all well. These are very strange times, indeed!

I have your new discount code for you. We have great savings on our website for you to check out:[/SIZE}

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

We now carry textured MYLAR bags and rolls that will work in your suction vacuum sealer. If you prep or are interested in very long term food preservation, be sure to check them out!

Here is your discount code for June:

for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's or VacMaster Home Suction Sealers (or any sealer that uses textured bags/rolls)

Just enter SM620 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

VacMaster is redesigning their home vacuum sealing machines. We expect to see them at the end of the month.

Lisa[/B]

jbchurchill

Joined Jun 20, 2013
Hi! I was looking at your site and was wondering if you have zipper bags that will work with a Foodsaver? I saw your Ultra bags, but I didn't see any with the zipper.

Also, is there a new coupon? 620 says it is expired

Thanks!

lisa b

Smoking Fanatic
Sponsor
Joined Sep 3, 2011
Hi! I was looking at your site and was wondering if you have zipper bags that will work with a Foodsaver? I saw your Ultra bags, but I didn't see any with the zipper.

Also, is there a new coupon? 620 says it is expired

Thanks!
Hello,

The SM620 code is working again. I extended the expiration date.

These zipper bags do not work with the hand held sealers, but they work with any countertop suction sealer.

Textured Zipper bags

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Lisa

lisa b

Smoking Fanatic
Sponsor
Joined Sep 3, 2011
Hello everybody,

I hope that you are doing well and that you’re enjoying the warm summer weather.

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Here is your discount code for August:

Just enter SM820 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.