Vacmaster vp112 $50 - Portland area only

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Zalick

Original poster
Apr 5, 2020
Portland
I have a vacmaster vp112 chamber vacuum sealer for sale. I've used it for about 5 years. It's fantastic. If you've never used a chamber sealer it's night and day difference to a "food saver" type unit.

Vacmaster is the best in the field.

The vp112 was designed for the hunter/fisher who needed to pack in a machine. At the time it was small for a chamber sealer. It weighs about 60lbs.

I've processed over 1000lbs of salmon with it.

There is a tiny crack in the lid which prevents it from keeping a vacuum. This could easily be fixed with some epoxy. You can also buy a new lid for $110 online.

I paid about $700 for it new.

Vacmaster replaced the vp112 with the vp200 last month. Instead of buying a new lid, I bought the vp200 ($550). It's a little smaller and weighs 25lbs. Easier for me to lug around fishing.

I thought about keeping this as a backup since the vp200 is brand new and may have growing pains in the design. But I decided to pass it on to someone who will use it.

I'm absolutely firm on my price of $50. This is a great deal even though you need to epoxy the crack. I've put it at this price so someone in tighter financial spot can still have a great chamber sealer. If you can afford $550 you should buy the vp200.

I may epoxy/glue the crack prior to sale time depending.

Pickup only in the greater Portland area.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200926-085720.png
    Screenshot_20200926-085720.png
    362.5 KB · Views: 15
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky