vacation meal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 17, 2013
Central Pa
My family and I are at the beach this week and I brought the mini.

Looks like you aren't gonna starve, huh Adam????
drool.gif

Where you at??

Bear

More pics.

Brats getting some sear action.

And my supper.

Last edited:
Thanks Bear.

I had to sneak it in. Lol

Looks great! I am only a few days away from a beach vacation and this post is making me excited. We rent a house right on the water with my brother in laws family and I do all the cooking. So this year the smoker is coming with me! We are going for two weeks so by the end of it we are pretty sick of bbq/grilled food haha last year our last supper was Chinese takeout. Have a great vacation and keep the pics coming!

Boy I guess after all that good stuff you been feeding 'em at the house you'd have to cook on vacation now to get 'em to go.

Is that silver queen? Did you grow it?

I think it is silver queen. I bought it at a roadside stand

Looks great! I am only a few days away from a beach vacation and this post is making me excited. We rent a house right on the water with my brother in laws family and I do all the cooking. So this year the smoker is coming with me! We are going for two weeks so by the end of it we are pretty sick of bbq/grilled food haha last year our last supper was Chinese takeout. Have a great vacation and keep the pics coming!

Thanks, I have to decide what's for supper tonight.

Some jerk and BBQ sauce chicken tonight.

Thanks. Its not hard. I sauce just before the chicken is done and let the sauce set on the meat.

Ribs and beans on.

Beans were a fail.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky