Used Masterbuilt Smoker?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

RiversideSm0ker

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 30, 2018
Riverside, Cal
Guys,

I saw this smoker listed for sale for $75. It's Model # 20070106 and it's a Masterbuilt 30". It looks in relatively good shape and the seller is stating that it was only used twice. Do you guys thing this is a good deal? That's what I paid for my super deal on my OKJ fresh out of a box from Walmart. Just wondering...

George

If you have the money , I would buy it . I have that smoker . Hated it when I first got it ,, can't do without it now .
You have to take time to learn it and know what to add to make it what you need it to be . Make sure it works and snatch it up if you can afford it .

I appreciate the feedback. I’m usually in the same boat as Sarge but I have to say I had very good luck with my Brinkmann water smoker that came from a Craigslist ad.

I can afford this myself but I just don’t know if I can justify it to myself. I have a friend at work that is looking at getting a smoker and if you guys think this is a good deal then I think I will let him know that this is out there. I’ll check with the seller tomorrow to see if it’s still available.

Thanks guys

George

Last edited:
Have the seller plug it in to make sure everything is working properly.

Chris

That’s a good price, especially if there’s no problems and the seller only used it twice.

If this is for your coworker, $75 is a good entry price if it’s his first smoker. Being this is craigslist and all, the seller would probably take $60-65$ for it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky