Upcoming Rib Fests 2021 - North Dakota

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Wurstmeister

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
In case anyone is looking for a nice camping and National Park area trip while enjoying some good BBQ!

1620912868780.png
North Dakota’s Biggest Rib Festival Is Back And Better Than Ever For 2021
What better way to kick off summer than enjoy the best of BBQ?
Although we’ve had to adjust a lot of our usual events over the past year, many of our favorite annual festivals are back for 2021.
The biggest rib festival in North Dakota is one of those! Happy Harry's RibFest | Fargo | FARGODOME (happyharrysribfest.com)

1620912810547.png
UPDATE: CORRECT WEB SITE AND DATE:
Best of the West RibFest (watfordcityribfest.com)

FRIDAY AUGUST 13, 2021

REGISTRATION IS OPEN

Space is limited to the first 25 teams

Can't cook 200 pounds of Ribs?
Registration open for our
BACKYARD BBQ RIB COOK OFF!
You only have to cook 5 racks of ribs​

Last edited:
Reactions: Fueling Around
confused about watford as it says 2017.. but i think that week in fargo is open..we only made 4 reservations for state so far.. and i can make ribs, ill be my own judge eating.....jeff

It's been many years since I last was at the Fargo Rib Fest and all I remember was that it was meh so I end up doing my own and hanging out with friends. I understand that it is a lot of just getting out and trying different things, even though I will probably forgo the the festivities I am glad to see that its back and going

confused about watford as it says 2017.. but i think that week in fargo is open..we only made 4 reservations for state so far.. and i can make ribs, ill be my own judge eating.....jeff
Sorry about not proofing the web page. Best of the West RibFest (watfordcityribfest.com)

AUGUST 13, 2021

REGISTRATION IS OPEN

Space is limited to the first 25 teams

Can't cook 200 pounds of Ribs?
Registration open for our
BACKYARD BBQ RIB COOK OFF!
You only have to cook 5 racks of ribs​

Watford city is friday August 13. There I go again typing the same correction and posting the same info as someone else🙃

Reactions: Wurstmeister
It's been many years since I last was at the Fargo Rib Fest and all I remember was that it was meh so I end up doing my own and hanging out with friends. I understand that it is a lot of just getting out and trying different things, even though I will probably forgo the the festivities I am glad to see that its back and going
Yep, the food is OK, but the real party is for the music in the evening. I'm too old to stay for that BS.
I get my meat and 2 free sides for the lunch special and call it good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky