Unbelievable Lamb Chops Courtesy of the Mrs.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tander28

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jan 7, 2016
Kansas
This meal was so good I had to post about it even though I didn't cook it! Mediterranean herb/garlic rubbed lamb chops topped with herb infused olive oil with panzanella salad. Seasoned and cooked to perfection! The herbs were fresh from her garden.

Lamb raw hanging out with the herb and garlic paste
IMG_1261.JPG

Plated up and ready to eat! (one pic with sauce, one without)
IMG_1264.JPG

IMG_1262.JPG

Medium rare, perfect in my opinion
IMG_1266.JPG

Badda boom baaa da bing I’m liking that thing. Nice job.

Looks great, also looks like Tbones to me so a double win lol

Looks excellent.
Have never ever had lamb. Mentioned it once and I got that look. So... Might not get to experience anytime soon.

Get lamb and not mutton , had mutton chops 1 time lol

What a great looking meal from Mrs. Tander! The lamb looks delicious and I love panzanella salad! It’s such a good way to use up old bread. Croutons work well too!

Like!

You best be giving her a back and foot rub after that meal! Lol! That lamb is cooked perfect! Tell her I said nice job! And a BIG LIKE!

Damn, that all looks amazing I flatout love lamb and panzanella salads.
I'd say that you have a keeper there.:emoji_thumbsup:

Wow. That's one beautiful meal!! Kudos to your wife for taking good care of you and putting together something that delicious.

Robert

Looks baa-licious aka delicious
Badda boom baaa da bing I’m liking that thing. Nice job.
I literally LOL'd at these two back to back. Thanks for the comments and the laugh!
Looks great, also looks like Tbones to me so a double win lol
They definitely had two textures like a Tbone, both very good!
Looks excellent.
Have never ever had lamb. Mentioned it once and I got that look. So... Might not get to experience anytime soon.
haha it is good stuff, not gamey at all unless you eat a lot of the fat or cook it poorly.
Get lamb and not mutton , had mutton chops 1 time lol
Seconded!
tander28 tander28 Ive never had lamb. But, I think i'd take a plate of that.
I absolutely recommend it, it handle sous vide really well too
What a great looking meal from Mrs. Tander! The lamb looks delicious and I love panzanella salad! It’s such a good way to use up old bread. Croutons work well too!

Like!
Thanks, xray! Panzanella is a fav in our house, I sometimes have to "make" stale bread just so I have an excuse haha.

You best be giving her a back and foot rub after that meal! Lol! That lamb is cooked perfect! Tell her I said nice job! And a BIG LIKE!
I'm definitely a lucky man, this was one of those days I couldn't believe I tricked her into marrying me :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I love lamb and those look awesome. Very nice meal.
Thanks, Jcam!
Damn, that all looks amazing I flatout love lamb and panzanella salads.
I'd say that you have a keeper there.:emoji_thumbsup:
She's a keeper for sure, thanks for commenting!
Wow. That's one beautiful meal!! Kudos to your wife for taking good care of you and putting together something that delicious.

Robert
Thank you, Robert! I'll pass along the kind words
Love lamb. Looks perfect!
Thanks!
That chop looks cooked to perfection Tander, nice piece of work, Like! RAY
Can't take any credit for it except for the clean plate!

That looks unbelievable I love lamb & could only wish we could get chops that size down here.
I would rather eat your lamb chop than a ribeye!
Excellent!!!
Al

That looks unbelievable I love lamb & could only wish we could get chops that size down here.
I would rather eat your lamb chop than a ribeye!
Excellent!!!
Al
There are days I agree and would take the lamb over beef too! We are pretty fortunate with our meat supply here, the local university has tons of options and the grocery stores aren't bad either.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky