UGA game day grub

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great game Chris and getting ready to finish up with Jeff's peach dump cake !
20221105_192609.jpg

GO DAWGS
Keith

Reactions: gmc2003
Man Keith, what a great spread! It all looks delicious! Those meatballs sound wonderful as well!

Ryan

WOW!! What started out as a one-picture thread evolved into one heck of a display of some fantastic food. Very well done...and sorry to say the Dawgs did prevail, but congrats to you on the win...both the game and the meal. Very nice job.

Robert

Everything turned out nice 97 and it was a great game !
How was your brisket ?

Keith
Congrats on the win, GA smoked us pun intended.

The brisket was good. Something new I tried...I put the trimmed fat pieces from the brisket on the rack above and let the drippings baste the meat for the first few hours. I then removed those smoked fat hunks and on Sunday I made a pot of soup beans with a couple of large pieces of the smoked fat thrown in. Definitely added some flavor depth to the beans and something I'll be doing again.

Reactions: 912smoker
Just saw this, mighty fine spread Keith. Didn't watch the game (not a big college football fan) but I would sit down for the cook anytime.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky