UGA game day grub

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

912smoker

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 29, 2020
Statesboro Ga
Getting ready for hopefully a GA win against TN today with some beef ribs, pork steaks and a few sides.
Got these ribs at a steal for $1.99 lb from my favorite meat company!
Kids will be here to help devour everything in sight 🤣
20221105_100227.jpg
Used Montreal steak seasoning and Meat Church Holy Cow .
On at 10am riding @ 300° on the MBGF 1050.

Keith

Looks good Keith, I've got rack of spares and baby backs going on soon. Also smoking a meatloaf for good measure. My daughter and SIL were at the Florida/Georgia game last weekend.

Chris

Go Dawgs!!!

Reactions: 912smoker
Looks good Keith, I've got rack of spares and baby backs going on soon. Also smoking a meatloaf for good measure. My daughter and SIL were at the Florida/Georgia game last weekend.

Chris

Go Dawgs!!!
Hard to beat spares and BB Chris !
I've got some ground brisket burger and also thought about a meatloaf!

I read that tickets for this game are over $600 a pop 🙃

GO DAWGS !
Keith

Some great looking grub Keith!

Were you the one on college gameday with the sign "My Grandma dumped Stetson Bennett in 1972"? 😂

Should be a hell of a game. Hopefully we continue the momentum and our Hooker shows up again today.

GO VOLS!!!
No and with the granddaughter here I didn't even get to watch it😐

Our D will definitely be hurt with Nolan Smith out but next man up !

Sitting at 180 IT now as looking pretty good so far.
20221105_132515.jpg
And butt slices at 140.

GO DAWGS !
Keith

Wrapped in paper with a little tallow and Kosmos Q Brisket mop.
20221105_144232.jpg
Into the over to lame more room on the smoker 😁 for the beans and meatballs.

Go DAWGS
Keith

Man that all look great. I love beef ribs too and at $1.99 a lbs they taste even better!! Pork steak is a fav too. Local store has them on sale, all they had out are super thin. Going to have them cut me a few thick ones Monday.

First attempt at pork shots and they are ugly 🫣.
20221105_154727.jpg
Used a jar of crazy spin dip, 2 bars of cream , 6 Oz of Velveeta shredded cheese and a healthy dose of Health Riles Honey rub.

Attachments

• 20221105_164454.jpg
    20221105_164454.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 2
Ah Keith your being to tough on yourself. Those shots look great. I will note that I prefer cheddar cheese in shots instead of cream, but that wouldn't stop me from munching on a few of those.

Chris

Time to serve up that DAWG CHOW Keith. I'm hungry...

27/13 Go Dawgs!!!

Chis

Reactions: 912smoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky