• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Turkeys This Morning

raptor700

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 20, 2010
Did some turkeys for a fund raiser and a few hams, finished them up around 1am this morning. Wraped and let rest. Didn't get the sliced pics, as the wife whisked them away!! I'm awaiting the reveiws when the wife returns....

smokingnd

Smoke Blower
Joined Feb 9, 2009
Now that is some beautiful Q.  Definitely something I would want to wake up to.  Great Job.

Martin

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
It all looks good!!

thebarbequeen

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 22, 2010
Those all look beautiful How did you do the hams?  That ought to make plenty of money - too bad it's probably not an auction!

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Yes sir ree those are some good lookinf turkeys and hams that you have there.

smokey mo

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 18, 2009
The fact that you can get two large birds and 3 hams IN your BBQ makes me jealous.  Good looking rig and better looking food.  

Well done.

Mo

raptor700

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 20, 2010
The fact that you can get two large birds and 3 hams IN your BBQ makes me jealous.  Good looking rig and better looking food.  

Well done.

Mo
Thanks Smokey, I had the 2 turkeys and 3 hams on the bottom rack, and stil had room for several more! I did a benefit about a month ago and I had 19 racks of spares on the top rack and 80 lbs of leg quarters on the bottom rack! Next time I will try to bring my camera!! But Yeah, It's nice to be able to smoke everything at one time!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.