• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

turkey breast

camp_cookie

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 26, 2007
I did this turkey breast a while back. I forgot I had pics of it until I had the camera out for today's cook.

It's a Honeysuckle White 4.75lb boneless breast. I brined it in a solution of salt, brown sugar, and apple juice. I smoked it in the BGE.

bigal

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 21, 2006
OOOOOO, that looks..................cough, spit, sputter, 1/2 choke.................darn good! ( I bout choked on my drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllll llllllllllll)

YUM! Pass the potatoes, please.

teacup13

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 22, 2007
wow that looks awesome... gotta show the missus that pic,(then she will let me go buy another turkey breast..lol)

hillbillysmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 7, 2007
Gorgeous turkey breast. Thanks for sharing the pic. Gives me another idea for the future.

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
That's a pretty piece of meat there Smokey!

Is Honeysuckle a brand name or something you did to it?

I really like the look of those casings with the strings. Been trying to fine someone that sell them to hobby sausage folks in bigger than 6 or 8" pieces.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.