Turkey and pork tenderloin smoke (Q-View)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

leeman

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 3, 2008
Round Rock
Fired up the smoker Sunday afternoon for a quick meal while watch football (go Jets!).

Prepared a pair of turkey and pork tenderloins. The pork I topped with bacon (to keep it moist ;-) ).

aefd3baf_photo2.jpg

I smoked over hickory for several hours. Because of the football, I was delayed pulling the meat. The pork was close to 170 when I pulled it (my goal was to pull it at 160). I the wrapped them in foil and let them sit in a cooler wrapped in a towel for a couple of hours for dinner.

In the end, it still turned out great. I sliced one of each for dinner and refrigerated the rest for sandwiches later this week.

ecfebce6_photo3.jpg

Hope you enjoy the pics !

-- Lee

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky