Trying to figure this out

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kathleen gefre

Original poster
I'm new to the Blog and trying to figure this out.  I love Jeff's newsletters and hope to learn more about smoking from all of you out there that re doing the smoking.  I don't have any sophisticated equipment, just a $49 Brinkman from Home Depot, Matchlight and some wood chips.  but all of my experiments have turned out wonderfully.  My favs are lemon garlic chicken and brisket made with Jeff's rub.   I'm looking for new ideas all the time.   Looking foraward to chatting with you all.

Welcome to SMF KG and were glad to have you aboard....
icon14.gif

Dont forget to fill out your profile and location

Joe

Welcome aboard Kathleen. Smoking and BBQ doesn't take fancy equipment. This Forum will teach you to use what ever you have better.

Alton Brown (Food Network) used cardboard boxes and flower pots. When it's time for an upgrade the guys (and gals) will gladly assist.

welcome1.gif

Hi Kathleen! 
welcome1.gif
to SMF!!! We're happy you found us! You've come to the right place, we have over 40,000 members and over 800,000 posts so you should be able to find almost anything you want to know. Remember the search bar at the top can be your best friend for finding answers fast!

Would you do us a favor and update your profile to include your location, Thanks!

You might want to check out Jeff's Free 5 day E-course it will teach you all the basics and a whole lot more!

Hello Kathleen and 
welcome1.gif
to SMF - glad you joined us 

Here is how to update your profile

Instructions:

1.     Click on "My Profile"

2.     Click on "Edit Community Profile"

3.     Fill in or Edit the "Location" field

Thanks 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky