Trouble posting pics from android

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bhawkins

Smoke Blower
Original poster
I am having difficulty posting pics from my android. I did this once, and it worked like a dream. Ever since then I cannot get the pics to post. It will ask me if I want to upload from device(yes), then asks where to look(gallery), select pic, it asks about offensive or copyrighted material(no), then shows "embedding picture" and the little circle that goes with it, yet when it goes back to the editor there is no picture there like it was on my first attempt.

Are you using "mobile" website? Link for desktop/ mobile is at the bottom of main pages. Try clearing your browser cache....it is in app or browser settings. You may have to log back in with credentials. Hope this helps.

RG

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky