Trouble in paradise: Dry pork ribs on a Weber Premium

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have seen that letter last year...If it was real and sent to me my house would look like Clark Griswolds....and the menorah would still be in our front window...lol

edit sorry wrong forum, that is what happens when I toggle back and forth between the Wrangler forum and here.

The original post was St. Louis cut spareribs. Baby Backs are a leaner, more ornery and temperamental part of the piggy. I ALWAYS wrap BBs, but rarely do them because spares are so much easier and much more friendly and forgiving.
Great advice. Truth be told the first time on my Premium I did just STLs, the second time I did an STL and a BB just because they were on sale and I needed more than one rack for the gathering. I only did BBRs for a long time just because of that dumb Chili's song and then tried STLs per the advice of Jeremy Yoder at Mad Scientist BBQ. And you're both right - STLs have much better payoff and are less ornery. Which is why I scratched my head and started this thread when even my STLs ended up dry.

Funny, sorry wrong Wrangler
IMG_1780.JPG

Wrangler Jeans forum - Oh you NY'ers. LOL

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky