Triple Threat Crepe Breakfast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Awesome Sunday breakfast. Looks great I sure could enjoy some of those.

Warren
Thanks Warren! They are the definition of comfort food that brings warmth as winter approaches!

To much work for me, but I’ll take a plate!

thanks b-one! The only work I have in it is lifting my fork....... and that is rough duty right there... LOL

Civil I agree with you on the hollandaise sauce, lots of work to make it. I found a great hollandaise recipe that is simple easy and quick. all ingredients in a blender. 1 of the best hollandaise sauces I have had, If your interested I'll share it.

Civil I agree with you on the hollandaise sauce, lots of work to make it. I found a great hollandaise recipe that is simple easy and quick. all ingredients in a blender. 1 of the best hollandaise sauces I have had, If your interested I'll share it.

AB, sure I’m game for a easy hollandaise!!

those look to die for! And with the added homemade sauces your wife made I'm sure sent them over the top! A big like for your wife! She did great.

Ryan

those look to die for! And with the added homemade sauces your wife made I'm sure sent them over the top! A big like for your wife! She did great.

Ryan

Thanks Ryan, the wife has them down and the sauce and the a recent addition of the wiped cream cheese has made them very tasty! We had them again this past Sunday except with pear instead of apple....Just yum!

Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky