Traeger wood pellet smoker.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

swalker

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jul 16, 2006
NW Arkansas
Hi Everyone...I have been away from the forum for awhile...But I have still been smoking all along. I just ordered me a Traeger Lil Tex wood pellet smoker. I can not hardly wait for it to arrive. Just wondering if any other members are using one? A buddy told me about them. I searched you tube and online and decided I had to have one. No more messy charcoal and I feel like not having to haul my propane bottles to town anymore, will help pay for the grill. Much better for the enviroment, etc...If ya hate yours, please don't reply...It would make me sick. LOL...

Keep smoking everyone...

Steve

Welcome back Steve. Congratulations on your new smoker and once you get to using it, don't be a stranger!

You might find more info on them by searching it in the handy dandy search tool above. I recall there are some members with Traegers, just don't recall who.

Last edited:
Thanks....Yes I have been reading up on them....I think the big deal will be getting used to starting the smoker and then setting it at the temps you want for whatever you are going to smoke...

All good stuff thats for sure.

Steve

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky