Traeger problems

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hank2000

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 10, 2015
Louisville, ms
Yesterday I cooked a Boneless Prime Rib everything went fine until I turned of my Traeger. I turned it to shut down mode like I always do But instead of the fans running for ten minutes or so like it should and always has everything just went off. Now it won’t do anything no lights nothing. I have made sure that there power getting to the grill and if have made share that the on/off switch is in the on position. I have emailed Traeger I hope they get back to me soon we use this thing almost every day

Hope it is simple to fix

Yep outlet works didn’t trip a breaker. Traeger emailed me back they looked up the s# I think it’s still under warranty so they are going to send someone out to look at it I hope

Ok got it working again not sure what happened but after it warmed up a little outside it started working again like it supposed to so I guess maybe to cold last night for the electronics to work right. I don’t know.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky