Tornados on the ground, Oklahomans

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mythmaster

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Mar 24, 2010
Guthrie, OK
Turn on the news if you haven't already. 1/4 mile wide tornado around Stillwater. A funnel cloud just southwest of me -- siren going off.

Fortunately, the storm in my county hasn't produced any tornadoes. Still under warning, though. BASEBALL-sized hail in Norman.

I can't imagine getting caught in a 1/4 mile wide one! So far, it seems like minimal damage, though.

On my blackberry.. So far so good. Lots of rain and wind but nothing else for now.

Jeff is still under warning and has a big one headed his way. Fortunately, no touchdowns have been reported in that cell, so he'll most likely just get some heavy rain like we did.

9 confirmed tornadoes here in OK today.

Keep ya'lls head down Jeff and anybody else under warnings or watches

There's one on the ground around Prague right now. If you live around there and you're reading this then you need to take cover.

I don't like tornados. I will stick with our exploding mountains (St.Helens etc.). At least I know where their path of destruction and mud flow limits are.

You guys take care out there!

HI mythmaster I just noted your weaterunderground and it say's clear and no winds....
Maybe you would want to change the feed. LOL
Glad to see you are in the clear, but Jeff is still under alert...

Hope all is well with his family...
And any other families in the area...

No power, trees down and I had to drive around thru the pasture just to get home a little bit ago due to high water.
. We are watching the candles flicker tonight.

No computer so mr blackberry is it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky