Too excited, just gotta share!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

greg b

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 3, 2013
Indiana
Mama B and I are expecting another cub! The two we have now are super excited and are hoping for a baby brother! We'll have to wait a little while longer to see!

Time for a bigger smoker!
banana_smiley.gif

Time for a bigger smoker!
banana_smiley.gif
I hope the Baby Shower comes through, may have to cope with  the hand-me-downs .
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif
 Hope you get some(new) Baby clothes  hand-me-downs are such a drag ,they are usually out of style until they get to be Teens , by then the styles we had will be in-style again
confused.gif

Hope delivery is great .
yahoo.gif

I hope the Baby Shower comes through, may have to cope with  the hand-me-downs .
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif
 Hope you get some(new) Baby clothes  hand-me-downs are such a drag ,they are usually out of style until they get to be Teens , by then the styles we had will be in-style again
confused.gif

Hope delivery is great .
yahoo.gif
Definitely will need new threads if it's a boy, we have two girlies!

Hey Greg, that's great!  Congratulations, may mother and child both be healthy and happy, and God Bless!

Red

Hey Greg, that's great!  Congratulations, may mother and child both be healthy and happy, and God Bless!

Red
Thank you, Red! We are already very blessed by God's grace! His blessings just keep coming!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky