• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Too excited, just gotta share!

greg b

Smoke Blower
Joined Mar 3, 2013
Mama B and I are expecting another cub! The two we have now are super excited and are hoping for a baby brother! We'll have to wait a little while longer to see!

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
Congrats.

Kids are a boat load of fun.

flyboys

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Oct 14, 2007
Congratulations! I have 6 of them, the fun just never seems to stop!

oldschoolbbq

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 16, 2008

Time for a bigger smoker!
I hope the Baby Shower comes through, may have to cope with  the hand-me-downs .
 Hope you get some(new) Baby clothes  hand-me-downs are such a drag ,they are usually out of style until they get to be Teens , by then the styles we had will be in-style again

Hope delivery is great .

greg b

Smoke Blower
Joined Mar 3, 2013

I hope the Baby Shower comes through, may have to cope with  the hand-me-downs .
 Hope you get some(new) Baby clothes  hand-me-downs are such a drag ,they are usually out of style until they get to be Teens , by then the styles we had will be in-style again

Hope delivery is great .
Definitely will need new threads if it's a boy, we have two girlies!

seenred

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 9, 2009
Hey Greg, that's great!  Congratulations, may mother and child both be healthy and happy, and God Bless!

Red

greg b

Smoke Blower
Joined Mar 3, 2013

Hey Greg, that's great!  Congratulations, may mother and child both be healthy and happy, and God Bless!

Red
Thank you, Red! We are already very blessed by God's grace! His blessings just keep coming!

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Hey Greg

CONGRATS  Great news   Babies are always, what can I say but, GREAT  Prayers for a good pregnancy and great delivery

Gary

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.