Tonight's supper started.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

phathead69

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 23, 2016
TN
Seasoned, garlic herb, paprika, pepper blend and touch of jamaican jerk that's pretty hot. Just put in smoker running hickory about 270.
20191030_174658.jpg 20191030_172227.jpg

Yes sir, talking my language with Jamaican jerk!! Very high on my favorite flavors for chicken and pork.what kind of smoker you running there?

Those are some good look'in chicken parts. I likes me allot of heat, but the wife gets a sweaty forehead from BBQ potato chips. So I have to keep it toned down.

Point for sure
Chris

Those wings look great and nice smoker btw! If you have never been there is a hole in the wall authentic Jamaican place in Maryville called Jamaican Sunrise. The owner/cook is a native and makes some of the best food. Some damn hot jerk sauce too! Ribs, pulled pork, chicken, and then stuff like curried goat and oxtail stew. Give it a try if you are ever in the area.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky