Tommorrow, Tommorrow, i can't wait for Tommorrow

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

linescum

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 12, 2006
Saxton, Pa.
After a couple of weeks of jonesing i made up my mind that something was going on the ECB tommorrow, and if i weren't so dog tired i would be out there right now...

i'm gonna do 2 racks of spares and a 3# pork loin for lunch sammies. Just got done prepping them with Jeffs rub so i'm anxious for some pork..gonna start the smoke with some hickory and finish it out with apple.

Was over the mountain yesterday and went past an orchard and they were removing old trees so i just had to stop and mooch some apple wood, got me a pickup load so i'm in good shape for wood.

Well anywhoo here's the meat and as usual there's more to come
194003e1_vbattach15336.jpg

well it's one of those beautiful sunday's, nice cool night for sleeping and i didn't get up till 8:30 so everything is late. but here they are before i foiled them...i took a cheat taste and it's gonna be a good feast tater.

They are coming along nicely, i had to demod the ECB i turned the charcoal pan upside down last time and i couldn't get any heat it took 9.5 hours for babybacks so i put it back the way it was and i'm right on track with the 3-2-1

p.s. sorry for the crappy pic i need a new camera
789cd3e1_vbattach15353.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky