Tommorrow, Tommorrow, i can't wait for Tommorrow

Discussion in 'Pork' started by linescum, Oct 21, 2007.

1. linescum

linescum Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

After a couple of weeks of jonesing i made up my mind that something was going on the ECB tommorrow, and if i weren't so dog tired i would be out there right now...

i'm gonna do 2 racks of spares and a 3# pork loin for lunch sammies. Just got done prepping them with Jeffs rub so i'm anxious for some pork..gonna start the smoke with some hickory and finish it out with apple.

Was over the mountain yesterday and went past an orchard and they were removing old trees so i just had to stop and mooch some apple wood, got me a pickup load so i'm in good shape for wood.

Well anywhoo here's the meat and as usual there's more to come
    [​IMG]

2. mossymo

mossymo Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Nice find on the applewood !!! Looking forward to seeing tomorrows finished product.....

3. pescadero

pescadero Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Beautiful Pics. Looks like you are in for a good day tomorrow.

Skip

4. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Smoking Guru

COngrats on the apple wood Linescum! Enjoy your smoke later!

5. gypsyseagod

gypsyseagod Master of the Pit OTBS Member

great lookin smoke... i'm not cooking until next weekend but i swore for tomorrow i'd do some cold ones, light up a chunk of hickory & do 1 hotdog.....just cause detox sucks... [​IMG]

6. linescum

well it's one of those beautiful sunday's, nice cool night for sleeping and i didn't get up till 8:30 so everything is late. but here they are before i foiled them...i took a cheat taste and it's gonna be a good feast tater.

They are coming along nicely, i had to demod the ECB i turned the charcoal pan upside down last time and i couldn't get any heat it took 9.5 hours for babybacks so i put it back the way it was and i'm right on track with the 3-2-1

p.s. sorry for the crappy pic i need a new camera
    [​IMG]

7. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Smoking Guru

Looks yummy! Was it worth the wait?

8. linescum

i'll know in another 1.5 hrs