Tomahawks and ribeyes with sides

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
What a pleasant surprise waking up to a ride on the rotator. Thanks to the mod who did that and thanks to all the mods for the work they do making this forum so great!

Reactions: flatbroke
Wow, what a feast, truly a great piece of work, Like! Beautiful setting, nice weather, and family, can't get any better than that. Congrats on the ride! RAY

Looks like an outstanding meal tell the daughter happy birthday.

Happy b-day to your daughter - excellent cook.

Point for sure
Chris

All looks Awesome, Peachey!!
Nice Job, all around!!
Like.
And Happy Birthday to the Young Lady!!

Bear

Today was my youngest daughter’s birthday so since we can’t have any one over for a party I decided I would try to give her an epic meal.

Stopped at Sams club last night and picked up a few steaks

View attachment 438889
Mixed up some cheesy hash brown potatoes and into the Dutch oven
View attachment 438873

Beautiful day for a campfire

View attachment 438874

wrapped some asparagus in bacon

View attachment 438875

Next year’s dinner in the background

View attachment 438876

seasoned the steaks with a mix of Italian seasoning, salt, garlic and onion powder. It’s my go to run for beef.

View attachment 438878
Nice bed of oak coals View attachment 438879
Smoked Crab dips ready View attachment 438880
Bacon wrapped asparagus is coming along nicely
View attachment 438881

Time to sear the steaks

tView attachment 438882

cheesy potatoes are ready
View attachment 438883View attachment 438884
My plate
View attachment 438887View attachment 438888Beautiful day to be outside and we had a great time together as a family

Happy Birthday to Little Peach. That looks amazing!

Thank you all for the kind words. I will be sure to pull my daughters ears from all of you.
As soon as I get a chance I will try to post some recipes.

Here is a link to @HalfSmoked’s crab dip recipe https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/threads/crab-dip.296654/

I added some dill, garlic, Tabasco, old bay and doubled the amounts of crab meat and cheese.

cheesy hash brown casserole recipe is:
1 bag frozen hash browns
I can cheese soup
1 Grated cheddar
1 cup sour cream
If you like scallions they are good in it
Bake until brown

Looks great - Years ago my late grandfather bought a momma cow to raise and the plan was to split it at some point. I went to visit and he had named her Peanut. Yep, we gave him fits over the name. next thing you know Peanut does tricks. That didn't work out the way we planned. We all wanted beef and Pappaw had a new pet. LOL

Love the steaks.

Reactions: Brokenhandle
You killed it Peachey! That meal looks excellent. I'll be trying the cheesy potatoes in my oven. Happy belated birthday to your daughter. LIKE

You killed it Peachey! That meal looks excellent. I'll be trying the cheesy potatoes in my oven. Happy belated birthday to your daughter. LIKE
Thanks Gator240. It’s about time for you to come visit and we have another one of those local hoagies don’t you think.

Maybe one of these days Peachey. But as good as the hoagie was (and it was one of the best, if not the best I've had), and after seeing the meal that you just put out, I don't believe that we could just settle for a plain old hoagie!!! :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing:

Reactions: smokin peachey
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky