Today's Dino Rib & a Couple More

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Everything looks great Ray. I just used my 22 last weekend . First time since I bought the pellet grill .

Thanks Rich, I'm firing up the 22 3-4 times a week. I thought of a pellet pooper awhile back and realized I didn't have room under the patio to store one and didn't like the idea of running cords on the ground. I only use my electric Pro 100 a few times a year for smoking bacon and such, decided to just stick with Webers and the flattop. RAY

Lots of great cooks there ray. I'm in a grilling/smoking rut. Life is crazy. I need to get my stuff together and fire something up.

Thanks Jake! That's one of the nice things about being in AZ, hardly ever rains and doesn't get all that cold, cook outside year round. When it does get cold I like firing up the crockpot, easy peasy. RAY

One awesome meal after a other Ray! You’re definitely batting 1.000 on the kettle. I just can’t get over the size of that dino rib! That’s something for Fred Flintstone!

Thanks Joe! I was wondering if a single would smoke up OK and now I have no doubt, stayed juicy with great bark. Got a couple more stored at Freezermart I'll have to get to. Thanks for the Like Joe, much appreciated! RAY

Man Ray that is one smorgasbord of goodness!! Nailed all those cooks. You’ve really given the Weber Kettle a workout. Those bird legs are a heck of a value and can be done up just like wings for sure

Thanks Jeff! Thanks to your posts I've been making a lot of cauliflower mash as a side, absolutely love the stuff, delicious and healthy, what's not to like! Thanks for the Like amigo, I do appreciate it. RAY

Now that there is some fine looking Kettle cooks. Point for sure Chris

Thanks Chris! We've both been cooking on kettle's for quite some time, ain't much can't be done right on them. Thanks for the Like Chris, I do appreciate it! RAY

Those are some top notch cooks there Ray, nice job man! Some seriously good looking eats and I’d have licked the plates clean on em all! :emoji_wink:

Thank you! Bob takes care of the plate lickin', and he does a dammed fine job of it too! Thank you for the Like, I do appreciate it! RAY

Those all look incredible. I'd love having some of all of it!

Thanks Furm, and thank you for the Like, much appreciated! RAY

Wow! Those QViews were like a Tarantino movie! You never know what’s going to happen next, but you know you’ll love it! Amazing cooks Ray. I still love my Kettles, my favorite meals and memories by far.

Thank you! The kettles really do bring back a ton of memories. I can recall my dad turning a vacuum hose on the coals back in 77 on the first prime I tried, dinner was way late! Thanks you for the Like, much appreciated! RAY

All looks Great, Ray!! And that's using the old Bean too!! I haven't made the Meatless, overpriced Wings in many years!!! Drums & Thighs Rock!! Nice Jobs! Like. Bear

Thanks John! Legs at 92¢lb, wings at three bucks! Haven't done wings since I got the Vortex, never again! Thanks for the Like John, much appreciated! RAY

Everything looks delicious Ray! I would be in a food coma trying to have a bite of everything! Al

Thanks Al! I'm looking forward to some combo cooks when both units will be fired up, ribs on the big boy and yardbird on the 22, good for company. Thanks for the Like Al, I do appreciate it! RAY

That's a cornucopia of goodness there! Nice work!

Thanks Civil, variety is the spice of life! Thank you for the Like too, much appreciated! RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky